- Registration deadline: 8pm, Sunday June 6th
- Registration fee ($15 CAD for Wells Academy students, and $20 CAD for non Wells Academy students) must be paid before the registration deadline for successfully enrolling the student in this tournament.
- Q & A session about this tournament: 4:00-5:00pm, Saturday June 5th
- Tournament time: 3:00-5:30pm, Saturday June 12th
- Final round time for the best four teams: 6:30-8:30pm, Saturday June 12
-Novice Category: students who are under Gr. 7 or who have never competed in any debate tournaments before - Experienced Category: students who are Gr. 7 or above, or who have competed in high school debate tournaments before
- Each category will have its gold team, silver team, and top 3 debaters.
- Gold team receives $80 CAD. Silver team receives $60 CAD
- 1st place debater receives $50 CAD,
- 2nd place debater receives $30CAD,
- 3rd place debater receives $20 CAD
- All debaters will automatically be entered for Wells Academy Lucky Draws
- Three third prize winners: each receives $30 of credit to be applied to any group lessons at Wells Academy in 2021 -Two second prize winners: each receives $50 of credit to be applied to any group lessons at Wells Academy in 2021 - One first prize winner: winner receives $80 of credit to be applied to any group lessons at Wells Academy in 2021